Skip to content
- Are uncomfortable with their findings and decisions being challenged on appeal and in the CCMA or Bargaining Council.
- Do not want to discipline their “own” staff.
- Do not want to discipline staff from other departments or divisions.
- They do not have the time and they feel that it is not their responsibility to discipline other manager’s staff.
- Have the knowledge and experience to conduct hearings at all levels in the business.
- This is what they do best, their success rate, with references, proves it.
- Stay up to date with latest Labour Courts judgments and arbitration rulings to be able to apply case law in findings and recommendations.
- Unbiased decisions/finding are made which makes it easier for the accused to accept the proceedings of the disciplinary hearing